Social Media Marketing – Complete Certificate Course
The comprehensive social media course, beginner to advanced.
Go viral, get started today!
MASTER In Social Media Marketing
Course Content : Click to view
What Will I Learn?
- Understand the social media foundations
- Be able to fully audit their organization.
- Plan goals and create a vision
- Build a social media strategy
- Understand the basics of, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Use advanced features of the most popular social media networks.
- Understand the wide scope of social media marketing
- Understand the risks of social media marketing.
- Use social media not just for marketing, but for customer services & PR
- Understand the fundamentals of content marketing
What Will I Get?
- Social Media Marketing Certification
- Hands on Exercises
- Advance Optimization/Marketing Techniques & Strategies
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING CERTIFICATION
- Get a Professional Certification
- Showcase Your Skills
- Improve Your CV/Resume
- Grow Your Online Marketing Career
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING COURSE OVERVIEW:
The influence of social media on modern businesses is a reality we have to be aware of. Instead of considering social media as a type of entertainment and cool place for finding information, businesses should consider social media as a powerful tool to help them disseminate the promotional message and increase brand awareness.
Through this course you will learn what social media marketing is and what the most important social media websites are. There are so many social networks, but only some of them will provide benefits for your company, which is why you will learn about the most popular social networking websites, the features and the possibilities they offer and whether this is something you should and could use in the promotion of your business and the process of reaching potential customers.
Why become a social media specialist?
Social networking is among the most popular online activities. According to Statia.com, it is estimated that by 2019 there will be around 2.77 billion social media users around the globe, up from 2.46 billion in 2017. These users interact, share and engage with one another over social media. This presents a huge opportunity for brands to reach out to and engage with their target audiences. It is the social media marketer’s responsibility to plan and execute social media marketing campaigns to drive business goals – including customer engagement, brand advocacy or conversion – across various social media platforms.
The increasing adoption of social media by individuals and organizations alike has led to a huge demand for qualified social media specialists.
According to Indeed.com, there are 79,600+ job listings in the U.S. and 18,825+ job listings in the U.K. for social media professionals. In India, there are 27,000+ job listings on Naukri.com requiring social media professionals. The demand for qualified social media professionals only continues to rise.